As always, this great tag was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish but is now hosted over at That Artsy Reader Girl. I thought it would be fun to do a quiz, so can you guess which urban fantasy books these words are from? And as promised, here are the answers! I’ve also got some shoutouts for the highest scores – I think it was a little harder than I meant it to be, so well done to them. Let me know how you did in the chat!
If you missed it, here is the quiz without the answers!
- Mundane – The Shadowhunter World by Cassandra Clare
- Speaker – Americans in Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Muggle – Harry Potter by J.K Rowling!
- Normal – British people in Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- No – Maj – Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
Now for some places from some of my favourite urban fantasy books! How are you doing so far?
- New Beijing of the Eastern Commonwealth – Luna Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
- Aglionby Academy – The Raven Boys Series by Maggie Stiefvater
- Erudite Headquarters – Divergent Series by Veronica Roth
- Kerenza IV – The Illuminae Files by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Cairnholm, Wales – It’s where Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children is! The books are by Ransom Riggs
The quiz was a little harder than I thought it was… so a big well done to these top three for getting the highest scores! Go and check out their brilliant sites 🙂