I bring the correct term for bone nuns, and answers!!
For the Top Ten Tuesday this week I created a quiz for fantasy jobs – starting with easy and heading towards very obscure. You can find the post here. Although, I’m starting to think that I went a bit too hard … I was definitely going for obscure so I feel like if you haven’t read the specific books then you might be at a loss? But thanks so much for everyone who had a go!
As promised, here are the top few answers! There was some hilarious replies, but I was very impressed with these bloggers knowledge of obscure fantasy jobs (now there’s something you can put on your CV). These are all some gorgeous blogs, check them out!
And here are the answers!
- Oompaloompa – Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- Auror – Harry Potter by J.K Rowling
I still think that Harry should have become a professional quidditch player. Or just retired with loads of money.
- Druskelle and Squallers– The Grisha Universe by Leigh Bardugo
I need to reread these, they make me grin so much
- The Horsemen of the Apocalypse and Witchfinder General – Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
These titles could probably apply to multiple series but this is the book I was thinking of. Although any other books with Riders Of The Apocalypse
- Satanic Space Bone Nuns – The Locked Tomb Trilogy
ALSO CALLED NECROMANCERS?! I dont know what I was thinking, but this vague description was probably why so many of you struggled haha.
- Padishah Emperor Duke of House Atreides – Dune by Frank Herbert
Still can’t believe that this came out in 1965 and I think it’s pretty cool that I’m enjoying it nearly 60 years later
- President of the Algolian Chapter of the Galactic Rotary Club – The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.
- Head of the General Oblation Board – His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
How did you do? 🙂