Hey everyone! I’m back with another tag (thanks so much for tagging me in these, they’re so fun). Meg from Meg’s Magical Musing nominated me for this one – go check out her site, she has a great taste in musicals haha. So, here’s the tag! What would your answers be?
- Thank whoever nominated you
- Answer the questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers an and ask them five new questions
- Notify the nominees through their their blog by visiting and commenting on their tag
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Idea” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of of the Inspiration award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
- What is an unpopular standalone or series you think deserves more attention?
- If you could live in one of the fantasy worlds, what would it be?
- If a minor character ends up as the main character of a book, who would you choose?
- If you could combine different literary characters into a book, who would you choose?
- What character would you love to spend time with?
What is an unpopular standalone or series you think deserves more attention
This sounds a little niche, but I recently finished reading Macbeth for school and I actually really enjoyed it (which surprised me too!). I feel like it’s often over analysed which takes away from actually what a great play it is.
If you could live in one of the fantasy worlds, what would it be?
These are some good questions!
If a minor character ends up as the main character of a book, who would you choose?
There’s so many I could pick! I’d love to have a marauders spin off of the Harry Potter series, but I’m scared it would ruin all my headcanons. We got a Magnus and Alex spinoff… I liked Heather and Vivienne in the Folk of the Air series and a spin off from them might be interesting?
If you could combine different literary characters into a book, who would you choose?
I don’t know if I’m supposed to choose characters that might create like an interesting dynamic – but I think it might be funny to have all the variations of a specific trope or character. I can picture funny scenes between all the different Little Mermaids, or Chosen Ones, that have appeared in literature over the years.
Also because I could ask him what happens in Any Way The Wind Blows
I’m honestly going to say answer the same questions that i did because they were so fun. Plus, I’d be interested to see what you’d put 🙂
(Sorry, I don’t know everyone’s pronouns yet)
- Celinelingg – they have a great taste in books
- The Tattooed Book Geek -some funny content
- The books are everywhere- couldn’t agree more ha
- Carly books – really interesting content
- Book to the future – another great name!
- allieaboutenglish.com – I love her writing style
- Reading On A Star – just a great site!
- And you!! If you’ve gotten this far, you should definitely have a go – consider yourself nominated 😉