Hey everyone! This week’s prompt for Top Ten Tuesday was all about Christmas books. I got you guys to guess what books they from a snippet of the cover (here’s a link to it in case you missed it!). The tag was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish but is now hosted over at That Artsy Reader Girl. So here are the answers… let me know how you get on!
Plus, a big congratulations to:
- Carla Loves To Read (their books reviews are great!)
- Reading At Teatime (they also do recipes that look delicious)
- The Pen Not The Sword (check out their film reviews too!)
I’ve linked in their blogs, check them out!
And without further ado, here are the answers (I think number two tripped a lot of people us. It’s probably not as famous book as I think!).
- Mistletoe and Murder by Robin Stevens
- The Nutcracker by E. T. A. Hoffman
- Murder in Midwinter by Fleur Hitchcock
- The Jolly Christmas Postman (the book of my childhood omg) by Allan Ahlberg and Janet Ahlberg
- The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
- The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr Seuss
- Christmas Cracker by Jaqueline Wilson
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens