Hey guys! Yesterday I was tod I have to isolate for two weeks… so you should be seeing a bit more of me! I also tried false nails for the first time… and how come no one told me how hard it is to type in these things?! So, if you see any spelling mudtkes, dont blame me, blame the nails 🙂
I was tagged in this by Riddhi from Whispering Stories and thought it looked really fun so I gave it a go! What do you think?
THE BOOK SNOB TAG
FORMAT SNOB You can only choose 1 format in which to read books for the rest of your life. Which one do you choose: physical books, eBooks, or audiobooks?
If you’ve followed me for a while, you’ll know I’m not a big fan of eBooks. Where’s the cover? Where’s the satisfaction of turing pages? I’d pick physival books any day. Although if they can somehow make kindles that smell like books…
ADAPTATION SNOB: Do you always read the book before watching the film/ TV show?
I try to. I stand by the adaptation always being worse than the book (have you seen ‘All The Bright Places?’). I just have such a specific idea of the charatcers in my head that its never going to be right for me. Plus, one of the best things about books is that authors don’t have to worry about CGI or making world look real… but films/tv shows do. And watching directors try and, I don’t know, make Edward Cullen run fast has scarred me for life.
SHIP SNOB Would you date or marry a non-reader?
I’d like to think there are more important things than if they read… but its a pretty big one! They’d have to put up all my book rants whether or not they liked reading haha.
GENRE SNOB You have to ditch one genre – never to be read again for the rest of your life. Which one do you ditch?
I’m not a big fan of biographies, mainly becuase they arent written by authors. You’re a cricket star for a reason!
COMMUNITY SNOB Which genre do you think receives the most snobbery from the bookish community?
This is a tricky one. Maybe not ‘snobbery’, but people certainly judge you for reading MG/YA fiction
SNOBERY RECIPITENT Have you ever been snubbed for something that you have been reading or for reading in general?
There’s always a *look* you get as a teenager buying soppy YA romances… but they’re part of the stereotype becuase so many teens enjoy them! I’m lucky that most of my friends are big readers too but certain people definitly judge you for being a reader. But do you know what? It’s their loss.
Check out all of these brilliant sites!
- Yhel Ended Up Reading They are my book twin, I love their taste in books!
- Books Coffee and Passion Their reviews are brilliant
- For The Love Of Books 100/10 for name
- Kyera’s Library I enjoy venting about Simon Snow with them
- Lynn’s Books I love the layout of their site
- Cherelle the Bibliophile They have a brilliant TBR pile
- Little Haze Book Blog They’re funnyyy, I love the humour in their posts
- The Chocolate Lady’s Book Review Blog The concept behind their blog is fanastic
- Reading By Starlight I love this site
- Lavish Literature The name doesnt dissapont!
- The Sassy Library Fox Someone with an excellent taste in books
- Book Shelf Fantasies Their site layout is dreamy
- Confessions of a YA reader I want to read every book they review
- I Like Books Best Who doesn’t?
- Classy x Books Reviews Another site whose name doesn’t dissapoint
- Sifa Elizabeth Reads I’m a pretty new follower, but I like it so far
- YA Books Are Epic I agree 1000%
- Drizzle and Hurricane Books I’m a newish follower too, but I love all the books they review
- One Book More Just an amazing name for an amazing site
- One More Chapter Book Blog We have different opinions on some books but I love how they layout their reviews
- One More Book To Read The name says it all!
- Biblophile Book Club I like how they connect different accounts
- Windows to Words I’m a new follower but I like the site all the same