A big thanks to Notts Reader (find their blog here) who tagged me in the Mystery Book Award. This is such a great tag I thought I would try it!
What is the Mystery Book Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
This award was originally created by Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s
Three Things About Me
- Aside from books, I’m really into musicals, Stranger Things and procrastinating
- I try and keep anonymous (ish) on this blog, so this is actually quite hard – but I guess that’s a fact about me?
- My family refuse to play board games with me anymore because apparently ‘I cheat’. I like to think of it as bending the rules. (They’re very flexible.)
My Questions from Notts Reader
- What is your favourite book TV show/film? Aside from Harry Potter, one of my favourite book films has to be Little Women from last year. Like many readers I’m sure, I normally hate book adaptations and how nothing looks likein my head, but I was never the biggest fan of Little Women the book. Also, this adaptation had Emma Watson, Saoirse Ronan – and Timothee Chalamet.
- Who do you miss the most in Lockdown?
To be honest, I miss my friends the most. It’s hard being away from my grandparents but Facetime is no replacement for my besties. Don’t even get me started on Zoom…
- What book had the most affect on your reading life? I think Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda opened me up to a whole new genre of Young Adult books – it’s also going to always be one of my favourites. Click here for my review!
- What is your claim for fame or you biggest achievement outside of blogging? I once ate 27 different cheeses at a cheese factory (Yes, that’s a thing. I don’t think I will be going back.) The day after wasn’t pretty.
- Who would you want to play yourself in a film or TV show? One of the few good things that have come out of Lockdown is that I’ve rediscovered Stranger Things and I’d love to meet Milly Bobby Brown – or have her play me in a film?
The Amazing Blogs I Nominate
Click on their for link to their sites
The Infinite Library
Cup of Books
Hit or Miss Books
And anyone else who wants to! You have been nominated for getting this far 🙂
Questions For Those I’ve Nominated
- If you could visit anywhere from a book, where would you go?
- What’s the first thing you will do once you get out of Lockdown? (Or if you already are out, what did you do?)
- Which fictional character do you most relate to?
- What’s your favourite quote from a book?
- And for the weird question…. would you rather talk like Yoda or breathe like Darth Vader?